Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Suggestion Box

Pretend, for a second, that this isn't a website. This is a small cardboard box. It's wrapped in pretty red paper, and it has a hole cut in the top. Next to it, on the table, is a pen and a stack of paper. There is a little sign that says, "Please, tell us how were doing!"

Now we can come back to reality. I'd like you to tell me what you want me to write about. Whenever you think of something that you'd like to know, leave a question in the comments. If you'd rather e-mail me, you can find a link for that in my profile (somewhere on the side of the page).

I've received quite a few comments and e-mails so far, and I really appreciate them! Let me know what you like, don't like, and want to hear more about (or anything about, because I haven't mentioned it).

I've received one major suggestion so far. A few people would like to know how I got here, and what my working and living situations are like. I'm planning to write a post about that sometime in the next few days.

Plus, I'm working on getting pictures organized so you can have more visual satisfaction. A picture's worth a thousand words, right?

So please, give me feedback. I promise I will do my best to accommodate it.

Here's an example: Maguire Curran has been asking for his name to be mentioned here from the start. Check one thing off the to-do list.

4 comments:

  1. Suggestions: 1. your work hours, pay, how did you get the job, peers, student’s behavior in school, and other foreign teachers.
    2. pictures of the town, school, stores, streets, cost of living, cost of houses, apartments, food, etc.
    3. pictures and observations of local people, businesses, trips, how you spend your free time.
    4. your plans for the future, own feelings about your working and living experience in Hungary/Europe.

    thanks and cheers from California reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my California friend,
    Sounds good! I'm writing a big post right now that contains my story of how I got here and what it's like. I'll include as many of these things as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are the ladies lookin?

    ReplyDelete